Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of the Terms of Service and Community Rules detailed below:
1. Acceptance of these terms of service (“Terms of Service”) is a binding legal agreement between you and the COMPANY regarding the use of the Website and all products or services available from the Website. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By accessing or using the Website, you express your agreement with (1) the Terms of Service, and (2) the Community Rules incorporated and detailed in these general conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms or the Community Guidelines, please do not use this site or the services it offers.
2. Updating the Terms of Service. Although we will attempt to notify readers when important changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most current version of the Terms of Service. The COMPANY, at its discretion, may modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree that you will be bound by these modifications or revisions.
3. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including users who participate by providing content such as images, information and other materials or services on the Website.
4. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify any aspect of the Website at any time.
2. Community Rules
1. The User agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Community Rules, and all local, national, and international regulations.
2. The User agrees not to impersonate another person or organization, which may constitute a crime of identity theft in accordance with the Spanish Penal Code.
3. The User agrees not to harass any other user and to use respectful and non-offensive language with other Users.
4. The User agrees not to circumvent, deactivate or interfere in the functions related to the security of the Website that prevent or limit the use or copy of any Content or enforce the limitations of the use of the Website or its Content therein .
5. The use of the signature or avatar as a means of promoting or advertising products, services, affiliate programs or websites is not allowed, if they contain advertising or have commercial purposes.
6. The use of multiple accounts by the same user is not allowed except in exceptional cases authorized by an administrator or justified reasons (multiple users on the same computer, etc). The detection of this fact may lead to the blocking of all accounts associated with the same user and / or permanent blocking of access.
7. The use of this website as a means to organize attacks or spam to any type of service (forums, websites, etc.) is not allowed. This type of content may be eliminated and accounts that violate this rule may also be canceled.
8. The administrator and moderators of the website have the right to delete, edit, move or close any content and / or user account that violates any of the rules and obligations described in these legal terms or may be considered inappropriate by the COMPANY.
9. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt the sensitivity of the recipient are not admissible. In such case, we reserve the right to notify the relevant authorities.
10. User submissions must comply with the Google Adsense Content Policy. If a contribution does not comply with it, it will be eliminated.
11. You agree that your behavior on the Website complies with the rules of the community that will be updated periodically. We kindly ask you to consult them periodically.
3. Intellectual and industrial property of the Website
1. The COMPANY is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights, or has obtained the corresponding authorizations or licenses for their exploitation, on the domain name, the trademarks and distinctive signs, the application and the rest of the works and inventions associated with the website and the technology associated with it, as well as its contents, with the exception of the works and contents generated by users, which belong to their corresponding authors, without prejudice to the exploitation rights of the same that correspond to the COMPANY .