Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may not have the Services, the third-party service providers that we engage, to the extent that the data that you provide to us or the third parties that we collect about you (including any personal information) are hosted by those third-party service providers. that they entrust to them. Regardless of the location of those third-party service providers (and some are in the US).
Servers can be located anywhere in the world (including the US). Even this data can be replicated between third-party servers located in various countries. Therefore, please note that your data will be transferred to various third-party service providers around the world (including the US), at the end of your stay.
In general, Classified library laser receives information because: (a) you provide it to us; We collect information about you and / or the third parties that we hire (as a provider from data analysis of) collect information about you from third parties of us.
This happens in cases where we use or implement tracking technology or when we otherwise provide those third parties with access to the Site, Applications and other technology. In other words, in Section 3 (Information we collect about you) below where we describe the ways in which we collect information about you, you acknowledge that such collection may also be third parties.
1. Consent and Modification.
You are not legally obligated to provide Personal Information to us, and you confirm that you provide Personal Information to us voluntarily.
2. Information you provide to us. You can provide us with personal information in the following ways:
2.1. Bill. To use certain Applications, you may wish to create an account (“Account”), for which you will request (or, in some cases, optionally be offered) that you provide Personal Information, such as an address and email address. We may also offer the option of declaring an Account through connection to a third party account (a “Third Party Account”). However, you can request that you approve the connection, as well as any information (which may include Personal Information) that is displayed in your Third Party Account, and the types of activities we may have related to it. Later, if you connect your third-party account, we will keep a copy of the personal information that we receive from the relationship between the two accounts.
In any case, we may send you an email, text message or other electronic message to confirm the creation of the Account (or to send you instructions on how to confirm it).
2.2. ‘Contact information. If you have a “Contact” request, through an online form that we make available to you, or with an email address to an address that we can display, using a comment or report generation function or other means, it is We may ask you to provide certain information, such as an email address and an address.
2.4. Profile. Some of the Services may allow you to create a public profile related to your account.
(“Public Profile”). Your public profile will include a name, but you can choose to provide other information.
personal information, such as your gender, a profile photo, and any other information that we may provide you.
2.5 Share with others. The Services may offer features that allow you to invite others to use them, such as sending an email from the Site to the recipient’s external email address. If you are posting an invitation, you will provide personal information about the recipient such as an email address or username and ID of the online account.
2.6. Blogs, Newsletters, Surveys and Promotions. The site contains a blog page that displays information about
Classified library laser and some of its products and services. The Society may also offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from newsletters and participate in surveys and other promotional activities. In each of the above cases, your interaction (such as responding to the blog, subscribing to a newsletter, or participating in a survey) may require that you provide certain Personal Information, such as your name and email address.
3. Information We Collect About You. We collect personal information and other anonymous data about you from the following:
3.1. Register files; Devices and data for your use. We collect information through log files, but also through the application of tracking technologies within the Site and Applications, and we may also use this information with our Account. We do this to analyze trends, track user movements on the Site and applications, collect information, and generally collect information that may not appear useful or enlightening. FileType of information collected may include (but is not limited to) Internet Protocol (IP addresses, which may vary between sessions), MAC addresses, phone # information about the mobile network which may include the number, device type and model of hardware, ship type, hardware model type and model, ship type the,
4.1 Generally to provide you services. We will use personal information to: (a) administer and provide you with the Site and applications, (b) continue to develop and improve the Site and applications, (c) send updates, promotions, offers or other news about the Site, applications and / or the laser; (d) respond to communications we maintain with you; (e) identify you, authenticate your access to and use of the Site or an Application, and / or (f) send updates and marketing information related to our products and services.
4.2 Transfer to affiliates. We may send information to our local subsidiaries or affiliates or share it for the purpose of storing this information on our behalf or for other processing needs. These entities may be located in other countries.
4.4. Compliance. We may send information to third parties to share with authorities if we believe that the disclosure of such information is useful or reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal process or governmental requests, b) comply with the terms of service and governing the Site and / or Applications, including investigations of potential breaches; c) detect, prevent or deal with any other fraud and security issues, and / or d) protect against damage to rights, property, our subsidiaries and affiliates, our users, you or the general public.
5. Information on the public deposition. Any content that you make available to the public through the Site or the Applications (such as your Public Domain) will be publicly available to other users of the Site or such Applications. It is possible to activate or deactivate your contact information Public, you can receive messages requested by or from other users of the Site or of said Applications.
Don’t make a claim that simply reveals information that you are sure you want to make public.
6. Don’t participate. You may choose to receive future corrections by promotional, advertising or other correspondence with the Site or Applications that we send you, by selecting the link to subscribe subscribed under the email that we send you. Please note that even if you choose not to receive old emails, we may still respond to the communications you entered, as well as send administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate the use of the Site and / or applications (for example, emails emails to confirm that the print is complete).
7. Access and precision. We want to keep personal information accurate. If you need to remove any information from your personal information that we are unable to save, there may be tools that we make available to you through the Services. Otherwise, please contact us at email@example.com to request deletion, providing us with the necessary details (although we do not promise to respond or implement the request in a specific period of time). Please note that this information is deleted (either directly from your action or pursuant to a deletion request), may not be permanently deleted, and may remain stored on our servers (or our third-party service providers ). In those cases, the information will no longer be available to you.
We, at our discretion, decide to permanently delete the information from our servers.
8. Engage in interactions with third party products. The services may be linked to third party content, products and services, or permitted in any other way in which you interact with us. Any personal information that you provide to us may be provided to followers. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those third parties, our content, products and services, and we recommend that the terms, conditions and privacy policies of each of the third parties include content, services and services with which you choose to interact or use.
9. Privacy of minors. The services are not structured to attract children under the age of 13. Therefore, we do not intend to obtain personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected personal information for less than 13 years, we will use reasonable efforts to delete that information as soon as possible. If you think we may have information of this type, please contact us at support@Classifiedlibrarylaser.com.
10. Security We use administrative, physical and technical security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try to use reasonably acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee any confidentiality. If you have questions about the site or an app, you can contact us at support@Classifiedlibrarylaser.com
11. Fusión, Venta o Quiebra. Si Classified library laser fue adquirida por una entidad de terceros, podemos (y al enviarnos nos reservamos el derecho de hacerlo) transferir y asignar cualquier Información personal y cualquier otra información que hayamos recopilado o recibido. En caso de quiebra, insolvencia, suspensión de pagos o cualquier otra situación comparable, no podemos controlar la forma en que su Información Personal es procesada, transferida, asignada o utilizada.
12. Disclosure (if any) of personalized information by materials intended for direct marketing. To the extent that you respond, you can make such a request by emailing us at info@Classifiedlibrarylaser.com .
Please note that we are only required to respond to a customer request.
13. Our “Do Not Track” Notice. We currently do not respond to or take any action related to browser “do not track” signals, or other mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to choose to collect Personal Information about those throughout third party consumer specific online activities. We may allow third parties from time and through websites or online services by the tool example to companies that provide us such analysis to collect Personal Information about specific online activities of the consumer over time and through different websites when a consumer uses the Site and / or an Application.
14. Removal of California Resident Content. You are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of certain service parts, Section 22581 of the California Business and Professions Code allows you to remove content or personal information that you have posted. If you wish to remove such content or personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and as long as you specify what content or personal information you wish to remove, we will accept the content. Please note that after deletion you will not be able to restore deleted content or personal information. What’s more,
16. Acceptance of the Terms of Service and Community Rules detailed below:
1. Acceptance of these terms of service (“Terms of Service”) is a binding legal agreement between you and the COMPANY regarding the use of the Website and all products or services available from the Website. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By accessing or using the Website, you express your agreement with (1) the Terms of Service, and (2) the Community Rules incorporated and detailed in these general conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms or the Community Guidelines, please do not use this site or the services it offers.
2. Updating the Terms of Service. Although we will attempt to notify readers when significant changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most current version of the Terms of Service. The COMPANY, at its discretion, may modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree that you will be bound by these modifications or revisions.
3. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including users who participate by contributing content such as images, information and other materials or services on the Website.
4. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify any aspect of the Website at any time.
17. Community Rules
1. The User agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Community Rules, and all local, national, and international regulations.
2. The User agrees not to impersonate another person or organization, which may constitute a crime of identity theft in accordance with the Spanish Penal Code.
3. The User agrees not to harass any other user and to use respectful and non-offensive language with other Users.
4. The User agrees not to circumvent, deactivate or interfere in the functions related to the security of the Website that prevent or limit the use or copy of any Content or enforce the limitations of the use of the Website or its Content therein .
5. The use of the signature or avatar as a means of promoting or advertising products, services, affiliate programs or websites is not allowed, if they contain advertising or have commercial purposes.
6. The use of multiple accounts by the same user is not allowed except in exceptional cases authorized by an administrator or justified reasons (multiple users on the same computer, etc). The detection of this fact can lead to the blocking of all the accounts associated with the same user and / or permanent blocking of access.
7. The use of this website as a means to organize attacks or spam to any type of service (forums, websites, etc.) is not allowed. This type of content may be eliminated and accounts that do not comply with this rule may also be canceled.
8. The administrator and moderators of the website have the right to delete, edit, move or close any content and / or user account that violates any of the rules and obligations described in these legal terms or may be considered inappropriate by the COMPANY.
9. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt the sensitivity of the recipient are not admissible. In such case, we reserve the right to notify the relevant authorities.
10. User submissions must comply with the Google Adsense content policy . If a contribution does not comply with it, it will be eliminated.
11. You agree that your behavior on the Website complies with the rules of the community that will be updated periodically. We kindly ask you to consult them periodically.
18. Intellectual and industrial property of the Website
1. The COMPANY is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights, or has obtained the corresponding authorizations or licenses for their exploitation, on the domain name, the trademarks and distinctive signs, the application and the rest of the works and inventions associated with the website and the technology associated with it, as well as its contents, with the exception of the works and contents generated by users, which belong to their corresponding authors, without prejudice to the exploitation rights of the same that correspond to the COMPANY .
2. The contents of this website, including designs, applications, text, images, comics and source code (“Content”), are protected by intellectual property rights.
3. The contents may not be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way by a third party without the prior, written and explicit permission of the COMPANY. In particular, said content may not be used, integrated, captured or reproduced, except in the event that it is integrated into the interface of an application, web page or system that maintains, displays, publishes or exploits other relevant or main content, being in in this case, the importance of the content published by the COMPANY as an accessory, anecdotal or irrelevant to the former. This exception will not take effect when the third party owner of the application, website or system develops an economic or business activity or obtains any type of profit, direct or indirect, associated with it,
4. The ownership of the content, responses and comments entered by users belongs to their corresponding authors. The COMPANY is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the authors of said content.
5. In the event that you request the COMPANY to obtain information – including texts, images and any other work subject to intellectual or industrial property rights – associated with your profile on other social networks, groups, forums or services, through the communication of your username -such as, by way of example- your gamer tag or player name, the COMPANY will initiate the necessary technical measures for the fulfillment of said mandate, obtaining the public and / or private data associated with your profile on their behalf and by linking them to their profile on the corresponding websites. The COMPANY does not assume any responsibility derived from the use that you or other users may make of the information obtained in compliance with the mandate described in this section.
6. The third-party trademarks that may eventually appear on the website belong to the third-party owners.
19. Intellectual Property of User Archives
1. You can send images and text (“User Comments”) to the Website. The photos, comments or any other work or material that users incorporate are collectively known as “User Files”.
2. You agree that if said User Files are published, they will be made freely available to other users of the Website, without any limitation.
3. The User is solely responsible for the User Files submitted and accepts the consequences of their posting to the Website and of their publication. The user affirms, and / or guarantees to be the owner and / or have all the necessary rights for the publication of the User files on the Website, thus authorizing the company for their public communication, use and exploitation in the form they deem appropriate, without any geographical or temporal limitation.
4. Said authorization, which, where appropriate, will take the legal form of a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, translate and, in any other way, exploit the User Files, including the promotion and redistribution of part or all of the Website in any format and through any communication channel.
5. Any third party other than the COMPANY or the physical or legal persons expressly authorized by the same that intends to extract, use, publish or exploit, in any way, the contents generated by the users, must obtain, previously and expressly, the consent of their owners or, where appropriate, of the COMPANY.
6. The User agrees not to present any material that bears intellectual or industrial property rights or that are protected by trade secrets or of any other type, including privacy and publicity rights, except in the case that it is the owner of said rights or have the permission of its owner to publish the material and grant the Website all the license rights granted in this document.
20. Exclusion of liability
1. The User understands that when using the Website, the COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, security or intellectual property rights of or in relation to the User Files. The User understands and acknowledges that the User Files may be inaccurate, offensive and in some cases be indecent or objectionable.
2. The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by the COMPANY, who lacks control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of the websites of third parties. Furthermore, the COMPANY cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site. By using the Website, you expressly exclude the COMPANY from any and all liability arising from the use of any third-party website.
3. The COMPANY does not share or endorse, in an enumerative but non-limiting manner, the user’s submissions or the entries, comments, recommendations, advice and opinions expressed in the User Files, exempting the COMPANY from any responsibility that may be produced by the publication on the Website of the Users’ Archives.
4. The Website does not allow infringing activities of copyright on its Website, and the COMPANY has the power to delete all content and user submissions that infringe these rights. The Website reserves the right to remove User Content without prior notice, in the event that there are doubts about compliance with these conditions of use.